Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i wanna watch HOC lah !

sunday night's trip to my gramps was super fruitful. i learnt alot of things man.

1. grandma makes the best fried rice.
2. there's alot of snacks there man. can fight with my house already.
3. my grandpa watches wrestling. he is now more knowledgeble than me in that area. DAMN.
4. nice black couch to watch soccer in.
5. plenty of drinks. and ice cream.
6. basically a get-fat-quick haven.
7. they have every channel on cable tv!

*faint and die*

so here's the thing. why can't the mom be like that? >.<

sian you know. freaking sian.

watching tv is actually very important. it is a major issue man. it makes even CNN sound unimportant. (actually me ranting here doesnt help one bit. i need to devise a better plan).

i am gonna MOVE OUT.

hasta lah vista, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home